babies

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Got my new car yesterday. Bright light blue nissan march. Loved the car. Hated the colour. I changed the season parking today at Civic centre after parking the car at causeway point. Then went on a shopping spree. This always happens when I had made a wrong choice. In this case, the colour. What's worse, I'm stuck to this colour for at least 5 years down the road. Maybe even longer, God knows. Remembered how i chose the colour. First decided on the red. But seeing the red on the road, its not really an impressive colour. Then, was pondering on the orange but somehow decided on the bright green. But Clare said its not the previous model's green. So, changed it to blue. Guess if you can't decide, and ponder for too long, sometimes the results are still not satisfactory.

anyway, spent about $250 today. bought clothes ( lots of it) and a pair of URS inc sandals which cost me $50. I'm spending another $350 on accessories for the car. wondering if i'll be spending more than i should.... hmmm...

No comments: