No secret about it. I've turned 30. Hmm...
The day before my birthday ( Sunday ), hubby took me to dinner at Ritz Carlton. Food was ok. It was a buffet so I ate quite a lot ( still trying to shed off the weight, he he ). Actually I ate mostly the desserts, the sugary stuffs. The main course wasn't so impressing. But I get my usual salmon and oyster. yeah, yeah, I'm adventurous when it comes to food. I'm blessed with a good tummy. Seldom do I get stomachache. My disgestive system may take some time to digest food but so far, it hasn't rejected much of what i ate. After dinner, hubby took me to sit by the Singapore river, facing the Arts House. It was a windy night, so we decided to walk to Coffeebean. Had a good time chatting, like when we're dating. And at the stroke of midnight, i heard a birthday song played over the sound system of the cafe. And the staff of coffeebean came by to present me with a bouquet of roses and a plate of chocolate cake with a lighted candle. Surprise, surprise! Turns out, hubby had arranged with the coffeebean staff earlier on. Can't describe my happiness. Hubby chose a great place. Coffeebean Boat quay is the place for me to destress... ;-) Thanks dear!! Its a memorable one..
Sunday, went out with family to eat at Saujana restaurant at Gelang Patah. Ija and Ibu treat this time. I wanted to go back to Singapore to complete my work but my parents insisted i went to Giant with them to do grocery shopping. Can't believe I've reached this age. No sign of baby yet... sigh..



No comments:
Post a Comment