Friday, April 20, 2007
Honours Day
Hectic day! Had 4 periods in the morning. COllected the N level fees during my free period and then had to settle the prize table and giving out of prizes after the whole event. It was tiring and I had a headache. But at 7 plus pm, guess what? I drove to Nee Soon East CC for my waltz and latin cha cha class! I was half an hour late for waltz. But at least, I didn't miss the new steps as Kit was going through, revising for the last waltz routine. Cha cha was boring cos he was emphasizing on the techniques, now that we're intermediate level. But it was ok. Overall, I don't think I did well but at least i attended. I admit I was tired and couldn't put in my best. Yes, Kit! I'll practice at home.. Next week, I'll do better ( I hope!) Now at my parents' place. Go home early also, no one's home. WIll stay here til 10 plus and then head home, wash up and SLEEP!!!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment