babies

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ill again...

I've never been this sick. The past 3 days, I was more like half alive. My temperature stayed around 38 to 39.5C. I wasn't comfortable sitting down, standing nor lying down. I couldn't DO anything! The first day came with the fever. When the fever didn't subside after 2 days, I was afraid its got to do with it so went to a gynae. He said everything concerning that part is ok but that I have kidney infection. He gave me an injection and gave me fri and mon to rest. It didn't get better on fri. Fever still high. Ibu came by and b4 she left, applied minyak bubut around the area with the pain. Hubby said if my fever is still high, he'll bring me to the hospital. Finally, my fever subsided a bit today. 37.6 n I'm feeling much much much better...... I really don't want to go through this again. Its my worst!

No comments: