babies

Friday, January 04, 2008

First Week of 2008

I haven't update for quite a while. Anyway, spent new year's eve and the early hours of 2008 at... HOME! I feel good about 2008. 2007 has generally been a bad, bad year for me. But things got better towards the end.

First week of school is also quite ok. Again, given upper sec normal acad class for my form class. But I feel that this time, this class will be different. I have a special bond with this bunch. This career is so unpredictable. Each day is a big challenge with these teenagers. Funny that i'm still here. What's keeping me here? Sigh.. Only God knows.

I have only one resolution this year. To do whatever is needed to be healthy. If everything goes well, this will be THE year. I can't wait to announce the good news but... its not the time yet.

No comments: