babies

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

1.30pm

Just had lunch and feeling a bit too full. Actually, just ate 2 curry puffs and a cup of guava. Well, I had tahu goreng at 10am just now.. that explains why I'm feeling so full. Anyway, it had been a busy morning. Was slightly late for school cos my front door lock wouldn't cooperate this morning. I couldn't open and hubby had to dismantle the whole lock. Then had one and half hours of ML classes with 3NA and 4NA right after flag raising. Luckily during PD, Imran let me off early to collate today's test paper. Found out its collated already by my HOD so I went to the canteen to buy food. Half an hour later, had Geog classes til 12.45pm. sigh.. I can hardly breathe sometimes on Wednesdays and Mondays ( Wed esp ). Am now having break til 3.30pm to invigilate the common test. Going to mark the test papers after this and prepare for tomorrow's lesson. Now,I think I need a break. Who says teaching is easy?

No comments: