babies

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ilyas is not feeling well. He's been having fever since sat. I think its the late friday night and sat night. He didn't cry so much tho til today. I spent the whole day looking after him. He cried and cried. So cranky. Its amazing. He has never cried this much. I'm so exhausted and since its first day of the 'month', plus it is my holiday! I am just feeling upset about the events leading up to this. Hubby happily gets back to work and i'm stuck at home with crying ilyas. Send to my in laws? Not if i can help it. Ilyas expects too much from the people around him after a day with them. sigh. i just pray that he gets better tomorrow. Got a lot of work to do. If thursday he's still not getting better, i'll have to decide whether to go for that IR workshop or go bring him to the clinic again.

No comments: