babies

Thursday, June 26, 2008

School starts this week and I'm on MC already. Wonder if my students think I'm on maternity. They must be dying, waiting for me to go. :-)

Frankly, my heart and mind is not totally with school. I wish I can take early leave but I still have loads and loads of things to do. *sigh*.. mark the geog books ( some students don't even bother to hand up on the last day of the term last semester - most of the teenagers nowadays have no sense of responsibility ), set exam papers ( yeah, exam's in october but my HOD makes sure i won't escape this!) and the work review. I think I can finish the work review by this weekend. But the rest.. Well, I can't promise.. tomorrow I've to stay for volleyball till late evening and same for monday. 12 hours in school for 2 days... Do I have a choice? Guess not..

No comments: