babies

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nesting instinct

I've read about it before. And I'm feeling it now ( I think ). Since late afternoon just now, I've been feeling more energetic. Feel that compulsion to clean the house. I wonder if its because Haikal is around, and whenever ANYBODY is at home, I don't usually sit around doing nothing. But then, previous weekends when haikal and ija and the boys are around, I don't think i did this much work. I just finished vacuuming the house at 9.15pm just now. Earlier on, I cleaned up baby's room, put on the bedsheet and the pillow casings, did the laundry and ironed some clothes, cleaned my dressing table and wiped the dust off the tables in the living room. I actually did quite a lot!

Oh well, 2 weeks 2 days more to go. Wonder when baby will give the signal he's ready to meet us... 3 more days and ibu will be back here. No worries that she won't be around when I come back from the hospital.

No comments: