babies

Thursday, February 24, 2011

44th Day

Yes, finally, the official last day of confinement is here. I'm so so glad. I feel much better already. More energetic. Started exercising yesterday. Well, not really exercising, just moving a bit to warm up to my exercise routine. Did the arm press with the dumbells and a 7 min warm up with the the cross trainer and of course the stretching moves but i still felt the muscle ache at night. Imagine if I'd gone all the way. I haven't gotten approval from my gynae yet but i think no need to. I'll just listen to my body and stop when i need to esp if the stitches hurt. Yesterday it hurt a bit. I need to slim down. Need to shed another 6 kg or so and knowing from experience, the last 5-6kg takes forever to lose.

Idham is so so chubby now. I read about feedings for his age. Its quite common for babies his age to drink 120 ml of milk every 3 hours so its ok. He's always hungry! He has this cute expression when he's not crying. Its in his eyes.. so curious about his surroundings.

Ilyas has been quite ok. Spending a lot of time with his paternal grandparents now that i don't fetch him from school anymore. But i try my best to spend quality time with him at night when he comes home and during weekends. Time with mummy means.. "Read book". I just worry that he's conversing too much in English. He doesn't understand when I speak Malay. Haizz..

Hubby has been quite ok so far. Of course, he still comes back late on certain days but i appreciate it a lot when he comes back home early. I need him to be around. He's my pillar of strength, the person i lean and depend on. Trying to be a good wife. Need to manage my time wisely and weigh constantly what is important to me and act accordingly. And.. this is the hardest to do.. To be more understanding.. Wish me luck!

No comments: