babies

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Today, like most days the past 2 weeks, woke up late. At around 2pm, went for Lin's insurance agent's son's birthday party at United Square and stayed there for about an hour plus. Then rushed back to Woodlands, to attend Mila's engagement ceremony. Surprise surprise to see the newly weds there. I can't remember the last time Sabri actually joined our gatherings. The wedding date has been set at 18th Nov 2007. So, Mila has about 11 months to prepare. Lin and I were engaged for 1 year 3 months. We had plenty of time to prepare. I don't believe in engagements that are too long. I don't understand how some people can get engaged for more than 2 years. Anything can happen along the way. But engagement is necessary so as to mentally prepare the couple for the big day and the life afterwards.

Anyway, me now at Yishun. Lin helping my bro to put together the wires for the new starhub digital set top box. Lin wants him to learn so that if he's interested in this kind of things, he can help out during his DJs. So while waiting, I have time to update my blog.

No comments: