Supposed to go to JB with Sunita and Zan but at 1.30am yesterday before I sleep, Sunita messaged saying that it's postponed to the week after next to wait for salary to come in. The other reason is that Shaiful has to go to school.
Anyway, I woke up late.. ( nothing new ). I was in a state of confusion. Cos I dreamt I had already woken up... haha.. Sat in front of the tv and just wasting time away. :-( Dunno what come over me today. Around 1.30pm, haikal called saying they've reached woodlands checkpoint. So I went over to fetch them and they stayed at my place til about 4.30pm. Sent them back and after that, I just sat here in front of the pc til maghrib. Solat and then cooked dinner. Immediately after that, came back to the pc. The pc is like a magnet today. I hate it when I spend so much time here doing nothing productive and can't help it! What have I been doing all this while in front of the pc? Well, first, doing up my multiply site. I was hesitant about linking this blog to multiply but I did linked it to my geocities website which, can actually lead to this blog after all. Hmmm.... Secondly, chatting with dear old mate, zul. And lastly, played internet game...



No comments:
Post a Comment