Been working late the past 2 weeks. I can't believe I've been spending 11 hours each weekday in school. Yesterday, left at 6.30pm.. well, i would have left earlier if principal didn't stop me to have a small chat on my way to the car. Sigh.. Why didn't i walk fast enough to avoid him? Other than the lethargy, I also felt the nausea coming back since I felt the baby moving sometime 2 weeks ago. Its like that bubbly feeling from the tummy that reaches my throat to make me want to vomit. anyway, so far, i only felt it during the day so it doesn't affect my sleep at night ( yet ). Maybe baby knows, mummy is tired.
Anyway, today went to Hjh Maimunah again for lunch. Big big lunch.. and had the kuih badak berendam ( which I dreamt i couldn't get yesterday). Then stopped by at THIS fashion paya lebar again.. This time, Lin bought some clothes.. Well, men's clothes are cheap there.. and after all the work out, he can fit into the clothes.. hehe.. I bought 2 tops. They are having the 12th anniversary sale so regular priced items going at 30% off. I bought the larger sizes tops.. Cheap actually. I like the designs and the fabric. The maternity wear that I spent a lot on, some of them are too warm to wear to class. Well, if I work in the office all day long, maybe those dresses would be just nice.. in the comfort of the air con. Sometimes I wonder what its like to work behind a desk. My job requires me to move a lot. Its getting tiring lately tho. Climb up to 4th floor for most of my classes. Walking, climbing, walking, climbing, standing.. Complain, complain, complain... sigh... oh, we went to joo chiat complex too, to get some books on baby's names. Frankly, I'm not interested to name dear baby yet.. All the names I come across with are just... yucky. I wouldn't be surprised if I haven't found a suitable name til its time for birth. Maybe i should just leave it to hubby.
Yesterday chat with ayah and ija. Ija gave me the blog of that woman. I know I shouldn't read but I did just a while ago. Sometimes I think, don't these type of women have any conscience at all? IN one particular entry, she was kecil hati cos her boyfriend couldn't fetch her from work as he has to send his toddler sons and wife back home. I mean, she's alone, not carrying young children, she's got strong legs to walk to the bus stop, climb up the bus and have the money to pay for the fare to bring herself home.. while the 2 boys are only 1.5 years and 6 months old. I mean... duh! Well, dah dimanjakan sangatlah tu... Anyway, I hope and pray I don't get to know that kind of women... and worse still, i won't become like them. I always pray that I don't end up being like the species i despise. They must have their reasons but sometimes its hard to understand, right?



No comments:
Post a Comment