babies

Friday, October 21, 2005

It was no secret. I was sore. About being neglected. And I found out that eversince I got married, I just can't voice things out. I keep it to myself and it showed in other ways. Funny thing is that, it makes me motivated to do my work. Might as well. At least do something useful while feeling down.
20th October, on the bed, after sahur, hubby wished, "Happy Belated Anniversary". If I'd remembered and he'd forgotten, I'm sure I'd feel sour about it but I let it pass. It just made me think, its only been 4 months. Isn't it still supposed to be honeymoon period? Or is it over? How long do other couples have their 'honeymoon period'?
On a brighter note, I have something to look forward to tomorrow. Going to window shop for furniture for our new house. Now just survey around. Rough ideas on what we want for the house but have not found the 'right' furniture.
Gotta go up and see the band again. Dismissing them soon.

No comments: