babies

Friday, October 28, 2005

It was such a busy week. There were programmes planned for the students last week. Then on sat, HOD PE printed out this week's programme... basically, back to classes schedule. But we have nothing else to do with them! And the students are definitely not in the mood to study. It was really frustrating. On top of the normal timetable, we have to do like endless admin work- remarks for students, keying in of strengths, CCA management, markers report, SEM report, calling up of students who have self declared holidays for themselves, the mounting discipline problems... you name it...

And finally, today, is the last day of school for them. Its such a relief! Having them around with no programme or activities planned for them, truthfully, is a total waste time. Anyway, had contact time with my form class from 9 to 12.30pm today. Had them clean the classroom ( which they did in amazingly 10 mins!) and then, showed The Pacifier ( which I borrowed from Joanna ) to them. They enjoyed it very much it seems. All eyes locked to the projector screen! And just before they left, gave out lollipops and hershey's kisses. Even though the second half of the year, a few of them were quite challenging, on the whole, they'd been wonderful kids. And its the first time, I had a form class all to myself with no co form for most part of the year. In a way, after being with them for one year, I've grown attached to them.

Today's also Azlinah's ( the one doing relief for Imran ) last day. She has been a great help, especially during the MT week. A strong-willed lady. She'll be a great teacher one day.

Work aside, tomorrow hubby and I going to celebrate his birthday. Have already booked the place. I MUST remember to bring my camera tomorrow...

No comments: