Managed to do a lot of work these few days. Finally get to breathe! Work review is halfway done. Then there is the SEM evidences to collect and CCA budget, report and workplan to do before going off for my year end duty. * it's meant to be confidential*
These few days, not only am i busy with work but also managed to bond with my colleagues. Lately, began to appreciate them more. I had always felt that I don't belong anywhere. For years, I seem to be with the *wrong* peers such that i find comfort in recluse. Looking back at childhood and teenage years can be quite painful sometimes.
Oh well, anyway, celebrated mum's birthday at IMM last sat. Her birthday was on wed tho. Sis and bro in law went first to book the place. We arrived about 15 mins before buka. Service wasn't so good and my dad refused to pay the 10% service charge! His dish came 45 mins late. The drinks were 15 mins late, even for a simple glass of warm water for us to break fast. We were partially at fault for arriving late but then, not even a glass of water? My dad is very particular about service, understandably, since he works in the service industry under F&B. As for me, I just feel a little uncomfortable when things like that happen.
Sudden mind block. Nothing else to write.. Update later.



No comments:
Post a Comment