Listening to Classical canon.
I did band last friday. Actually stayed up there with the band members and the instructor. When I came up, they were warming up to the scales. I don't know how come I have the mood to stay up there and listen to them. They went on to play Asian Folk Rhapsody, which is a nice piece by the way. Amazing thing, I stayed through the piece and then they played this song. I was shocked! I know how canon sounds like and the way they play, its nothing like that! Well, understandably, it was their first time playing the piece. But I'm really proud of my band members. Just that I feel its time for me to go.
Oh yes, I forgot to continue on my last entry.
My beloved car broke down. Temperature rising very fast on the way back after work review interview with Imran on saturday. Luckily hubby was home. He came down and take a look at the car. Poured in the coolant into the radiator. Temp back to normal. So drove back home, thinking everything's fine. Later, on the way to Senoko, it totally gave up on us. Found out radiator tank was leaking.So we had to have it towed to the mechanic. *sigh* We were stranded in the middle of gambas ave. So we had to walk quite a distance before we can catch a taxi. Twice that day, I stood waiting by the roadside, when it was terribly warm, during the fasting month.
No choice but to ride the bike to Suntec. Watched Flightplan. Jodie Foster is amazing! If there's one movie you have to watch this month, do go watch this. Its worth it.
Alright, time to wash the dishes... After break fast, everybody leaves. Leave me alone at home.



No comments:
Post a Comment