Its Lin's birthday today! Went out with Lin after coming back from work at 2pm. Wanted to change money to smaller notes but too bad, most banks ran out of that. sigh.. Every year its the same problem. After buying some foodstuffs at Cold Storage Northpt and Lin had his hair cut, went to AMK Tech park to send the Enzer DVD player for repair. If I am to have it my way, I'd just throw away the set and buy a new one, but mum and Lin think otherwise. The speakers would have gone to waste. Oh well, fine. They will quote Lin the price before going on with the repairs. If it cost more than a new set, we'll not go ahead with it.
Cooked teriyaki chicken today. Eaten with chicken rice. First try at this new dish. Where cooking is concerned, I feel so inadequate. I can't cook! No matter how others around me assure me that I can, I still feel otherwise.
I do hope he enjoyed his birthday. I didn't ask him but secretly I do wonder if there's anything he wished for...



No comments:
Post a Comment